All Things Puppy: Relationship, Managment, and the Foundation
There is much to cover in raising a new little puppy. It is not just about teaching cues. Cues are just the tip of the iceberg! Let me help you and get you on the right track to raising a happy and well balanced dog.
Puppy Pawsibilities - Course Details
If you want help getting you puppy’s training started off right and learn how to build a very solid foundation, then this is the course for you! This online course and remote training package includes foundation work to get you started on training your new puppy. Your puppy gets to learn in an optimum learning environment, your home, where there are little to no distractions. Build a bond and working relationship right from the start, or improve upon what you have. Teach proper behavior and set the stage for further learning.
For new puppy owners, this is a crucial time for socialization* and training. Management strategies until proper behavior and choices have be established are critical to success. You will get information on all the puppy topics, and learn skills in using your management tools to support your efforts in teaching your puppy proper behavior and manners.
- Topics: Shopping List, Food Safety, Chew/Play/Training Toys, Using Markers, Socialization, Calming Strategies, Relationship, How Training Games Work, Setting Up Training Session, Play with a Purpose, Nail Clippings and Bath, and more!
- Puppy Topics: Crate Training, Potty Training, Bite-Inhibition, Mouthiness, Separation, Socialization before and after vaccinations, and tips for grooming (nail clipping and baths).
- Obedience Cues: Name, Sit, Down, Touch, Look, Drop, Attention Cue, Come and additional recalls, Leave It, Wait, Middle, Push-Ups
- Walking With Manners: strategies to get you and your puppy off on the right foot/paw for walking on leash
- Games for Manners: conceptual learning through capturing and play to teach your puppy good default behaviors and self-managing decisions. These games build the concepts listed above in your dog to help shape their brain and raise a well rounded dog. Teaching behavior and coping strategies through fun games and play is a far more powerful method of learning, and teaches life skills that transfer to real life.
- Games for Play and Good Behavior: Games to help you teach your puppy how to play fun games and learn vital skills and concepts at the same time. This is “play with a purpose.” These games also support cues and build reliability.
- Concepts: relationship, focus, calmness, confidence, impulse control, recall, walking with manners, tolerance of frustration, optimism, and much more!
You get over 85 lessons for training your puppy! Plus PDF handouts and a wealth of knowledge to get you and your puppy started off on the right foot (and paw)!
8 weeks worth of lessons plans to help you pace your training, set goals, and go in a logical and supportive order!
All cues and games are taught with the theory of positive reward-based training. No leash pops or hard corrections. Your puppy will learn both verbal and visual cues as well as behavior both on leash and off leash.
*Proper socialization is crucial for healthy development. Taking a puppy class is a good additional option to socialize your puppy as well as practice your cues and games in a public setting.
Remote Puppy Training Package Pricing:
- Puppy Training Online (a la carte/independent study): $175.00. This option gives you access to all the training material, explanations, PDF downloads of instructions, and videos.
- Consults (via phone or Facetime/video chat) can be purchased at $50.00 per consult. This option gives you access to all the training material, explanations, PDF downloads of instructions, andvideos, plus the email support to talk with a trainer one-on-one to completely customize your training package. All phone consults are scheduled in advanced, you make the call, and they last about an hour. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a single consult. Once a day and time has been set, you will be sent an invoice. Payment must be recieved 24 hours before the scheduled consult time.
Once a package option is purchased there is a 5-day trial period afterwhich there are no refunds. Services/digital goods are non-refundable. Email email@example.com or call 925-699-4410 for questions about training and to put together a training package just for you.
If you are the owner or future owner of a Desert Willow Aussie puppy or dog, please contact me and ask me about the DWA family discount pricing! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 925-699-4410.
This is the ultimate online puppy course! It takes you through the first two months of training a brand new puppy. Included are lessons on puppy topics, training topics, socialization, cues, manners, games, walking with manners, recalls, and fetch. This is everything you need to get you started on the right “paw” and keep you and your puppy entertained for months! It makes training feel like play - play with a purpose! 8 weeks of lesson plans to guide you through the first steps in training your brand new puppy.
Watch my sample video on how to teach a puppy to sit on cue, both verbally and with hand signals. Also understand how to progress through the various learning stages so that your puppy will learn to perform the behavior in any environment.